Bebelac 1 is a complete sucrose-free infant milk formula with Prebiotics and adapted Protein. Bebelac 1 can be used for babies from birth to 6 months. When your baby reaches the age of 6 months, you may switch to follow-on formula such as Bebelac 2, and it is recommended that you gradually introduce other food in addition to milk, after consulting with your doctor.
The nutrient levels in Bebelac 1 comply with the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
* Feeding Guide:
Standard reconstitution is 1 level scoop (4.7g) of powder for each 30 ml water (14%). The feeding guide gives general guidance only.
The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice.
# Preparation Instructions:
1. To sterilize, place the utensils (bottles, nipples, caps) in a pot of water and boil for at least ten minutes.
2. Boil drinking water for the feed for at least ten minutes. Let the water cool (approx. 40 degrees C).
3. Pour the required quantity of hot water into a feeding bottle.
4. Measure the correct number of level scoops into the bottle. Use only the scoop from this tin. To obtain a level scoopful, dip the scoop into the tin and remove excess powder by using the back of a clean, dry knife.
5. Cap bottle and shake vigorously.
6. Check the temperature before feeding by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist. Allow to cool if too hot.