Bebelac EC is an infant milk that is specially designed for babies experiencing colic, flatulence or general digestive discomfort. Through a reduction in the levels of lactose, Bebelac EC is able to reduce flatulence and relieve digestive discomfort. Bebelac EC with Prebiotics offers complete care, giving your baby the nutrients needed for happy growth and development.
* Bebelac-EC Infant Milk for Extra Care. From Birth Onwards. Net weight 400g.
– Complete Care.
– With Prebiotics.
– Easily digested.
– 28 essential nutrients.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water for 10 minutes. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 minutes to approx. 40 degrees C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use previously boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37 degrees C).
* Useful Instructions:
– Use made up feeds within one hour.
– Always discard unfinished feeds.
– Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
– Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
– Store powder in a cool dry place (below 25 degees C).
– Do not refrigeratre.
– Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.