Welcome to markitee!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of markitee.com’s Website, located at https://markitee.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use markitee, if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence.
- you are able to provide an address in the the Arab Republic of Egypt (“Egypt”) for delivery of products.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us.
- Will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you.
- Will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
Unless otherwise stated, markitee.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on markitee. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from markitee for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from markitee.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from markitee.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from markitee.
- Redistribute content from markitee.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. markitee.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of markitee.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, markitee.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Markitee.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant markitee.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of markitee.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The price for a product will be as stated in the relevant product listing.
- The price for the product must include all taxes and comply with applicable laws in force from time to time;
- Delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance costs, other ancillary costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer if this is expressly and clearly stated in the product listing;
- Products must be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for any purpose specified in, and conform in all material respects to, the product listing and any other description of the products supplied or made available to the buyer; and products are not subject to any third party rights or restrictions including in respect of third party intellectual property rights and/or any criminal, insolvency or tax investigation or proceedings.
Acceptance of returns shall be in our discretion, subject to compliance with applicable laws of the territory.
Changes to our returns page or refunds page shall be effective in respect of all purchases made from the date of publication of the change on our website.
Markitee welcomes payment by the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery
The price of your product is applicable at the time of purchase. Prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate applicable at the time of purchase. Previously viewed prices via cookies on your computer will not be honored and requests to do so will be refused. Sale prices are available only while stocks last.
Where you purchase a product or a number of products together from our website or through our Customer Service team you have a right to cancel this contract within 14 calendar days after the date on which the product(s) delivered to you by Markitee.com.
Where multiple items form part of the same order but have been delivered separately, your right to cancel starts 14 calendar days after the date on which the last product(s) was (were) delivered to you by Markitee.com.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). Please notify us, in writing, by post to Customer Service in Markitee.com.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
This right does not apply to any personal product(s), to any product(s) which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons such as toiletries, underwear or swimwear.